Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Re : Distracted:

This is a reply post to Anis' post

FLAWS:
1)Never listen to orders:yeah I never,ever listen to orders unless it's important or could cause me harm if I didn't follow it.Crap.

2)Handwriting:You should never see mah writing in real life.IT SUCKS.My teacher have once told me to write "I promise that I shall never write badly again" 20 times -,-.

3)Asthma:Yeah,run for a minute,and I'll run out of stamina.That SUCKS.I suck at sports :(

4)Scared of ghosts(?) : Title says it all -,-

5)Suck at maths:And again,title says it all...I SUCK AT MATHSS...but im purefect at science.:)

6) Lazy:I hardly do homeworks early...LAST MINUTES IS MAH STYLE...LOL

7)Addicted to games:Yeah,I barely concentrate at school...game is in my head all the time xD

8)Waking up late: I usually wake up at about 6:30 in the morning when it's weekdays..WHICH IS FRIGGING LATE!.And I wake up at about 8:30 on holidays :).

9)Overall:So I never listen to orders,I suck at handwriting,I have asthma, I'm scared of ghosts, I suck at maths, I'm lazy,I'm addicted to games,I love to wake up late.Well,I guess no human beings is perfect then!

Promote mah blog pleaseee?

No comments:

Post a Comment